Friday, April 12, 2013

Café Tú Piña

I admire the quaint town of Antigua. The rich culture and worn streets. Buildings that have endured much longer than those that accompany them. How family and friends greet with a holy kiss. And of course the restaurants and cafés that beckon one to relax and savor not only food, but an atmosphere of laugher and love.

As this month transpires, my desire is to visit the various cafés, post a picture or two and tell a few words about what I tasted during my time spent within the walls.
I hope you enjoy reading as much as my taste buds will enjoy the adventure.

Here is a café not too far from home:
Café tú Piña. I am a frequent visitor and enjoy the friendly service. A woman from Norway works alongside a few younger Guatemalans. Their salads and sandwiches are a delight!


No comments:

Post a Comment