Sunday, December 5, 2010

time to HOLD ON and a time to LET GO

Ecc 3: There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven.

There is a time to hold on and a time to let go.
Sometimes holding on is about believing, and enduring. A few things are worth holding on to no matter what is required- a dream, a relationship, faith. The hard part is, sometimes you can't see, or touch, or feel the dream, or the person, or God, and you have to believe anyway.
There are some things that happen in life that are difficult. And, as if you were setting a boat out to sea, you have to take those things and let them go, let them float out and away. And only God can help us do that.

If your like me, the most difficult thing to figure out, is when and what. When should I hold on, and when should I let go. What should I hold on to, and what should I let go of.
I do know that the thing I should hold on to most, is the fact that God will always make everything beautiful in its time. And I can let go of everything that makes me believe otherwise.
Book to consider reading: Holding on and Letting Go, by Chris Leonard.

No comments:

Post a Comment