Sunday, October 24, 2010

time to BREAK DOWN and a time to BUILD UP

Ecc. 3: There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven.

There is a time to break down and a time to build up.
"If my life is broken when given to Jesus, it is because pieces will feed a multitude, while a loaf will satisfy only a little lad.” Ruth Stull
What if we decided to be broken... imperfect... vulnerable... So that through the cracks of the busted clay pot, God's grace was able to mend and seap through? What if we allowed others to see our cracks, and as well, allowed them to see where God was able to piece us back together?
I believe that God is taking all of our lives... the glorious and the gutless, the grief and gains... and piecing them together like a collage so that when finished, something extraordinary will emerge.
As God continues to put me back together, to build me up. I stumble on pieces of myself that had been long lost and now able to be shared. If I were always whole, always perfect, always satisfied, then how could I be used? How could my pieces help and feed others in need?

No comments:

Post a Comment