Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beautiful Things Out of Dust

All this pain,
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way.
I wonder if my life could really change at all.
All this earth,
Could all that is lost ever be found?
Could a garden come up from this ground at all?
You make beautiful things.
You make beautiful things out of the dust.
You make beautiful things out of us.
All around,
Hope is springing up from this old ground.
Out of chaos, life is being found in You.

He makes beauiful things.
He makes beauiful things out of us.
Even when our lives are full of ugly dirt.
He makes us new.
He allows our dirt to seep through His hands,
Turning it into rich soil,
Full of life.
If He can make beauiful things out of dust,
He can make beautiful things out us.

Isaiah 65:17-19
"Pay close attention now: I'm creating new heavens and a new earth. All the earlier troubles, chaos, and pain are things of the past, to be forgotten. look ahead with joy. Anticipate what I'm creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment